Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bout to roast a whole chicken my girl got from the farmers market along with potatoes from her farm
I bet that chicken is gonna be dope as fuck

straight from the farm, not injected with a bunch of crazy chemicals and all that bullshit

eating a lot of organic foods from stores like Sprouts lately has me loving that shit, even simple stuff like veggies you can taste the differences between fresh and organic compared to regular grocery store shit

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City

straight from the farm, not injected with a bunch of crazy chemicals and all that bullshit

eating a lot of organic foods from stores like Sprouts lately has me loving that shit, even simple stuff like veggies you can taste the differences between fresh and organic compared to regular grocery store shit
Exactly. They are friends with the meat vendor at the market, so they always barter with each other. It's all fresh meat from the local farm.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS

what

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

one of the top 10 greatest KO's in history on The Ultimate Fighter last night, Dana White said on twitter dude was out fucked up for 4 minutes, couldn't sit up until 6 minutes, and was in an ambulance at 9 minutes lol

Props: T-Rip
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn I thought all that facebook picture spam about the mold in Caprisun was just a fake hoax that spread like it usually is, but apparently it's true

Capri Sun's Pesky Mold Problem Resurfaces - Yahoo! News

that's fucking disgusting

this is the picture and post that's spreading

WARNING TO ALL PARENTS: my friend Jennifer gave her son a caprisun Saturday and he told her it tasted funny. She took a sip and said it tasted like straight alcohol. Cut it open and it was nothing but mold inside. Evidently, this happens a lot. They say the lack of preservatives leaves them susceptible to fermentation. I will never let Delo drink another. FYI: this pouch expires April 2013 and we don't own a delorian to go "back to the future" so it wasn't expired. :) God bless, have a great day!

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Fuck that, bitch just got $$4.37 worth of booze for an $0.89 capri sun. That's a come up. When I was in inpatient occasionally one of the juices they gave us would have gotten a small puncture and fermented. That shit was like gold. Its basically just pruno.