Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I remember goin to some spot in Santa Cruz or one of those little spots near there and they had sushi served on big ass wooden boats. 3 people and 2 boats later we could not mob and more sushi

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
had a crazy breakthrough on a story for my scriptwriting class. Put my last movie on the back burner and gotta start fresh with this new movie, now i'm up in the middle of the night trying to knock this shit out before class in the morning lol

we had to start all of our work over that we did for the last 2 weeks because of how terrible some of the people in the class were with not understanding the concepts, so we had to start over with a new way to break shit down for the morons. So I go to write earlier and I just couldn't do it, couldn't find that "emotional wound" and "emotional core" the teacher wants us to write about in my shoot em up horror/thriller hybrid. Then all of a sudden this bulb clicked in my head. Got a dope film planned out and ideas are just pouring. This is the type of flick I can actually make without some crazy budget and a limited crew also.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
skipped my math class and came home

was planning on going to sleep, then as soon as I got here a fucking second wind hit and i'm wide awake again

fuck you insomnia, it's like i'll be tired as fuck until i'm anywhere near a bed, once I see a bed my brain is like "siiiiiike"