Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
naw i saw some rapper RTing bloodbloodblood when he was like "I got the enemies bitch in my DMs @cuhcuhcuh" lol, they might have RT'd that from CJ tho

Jul 7, 2009
One minute he says he's bringing "hip-hop" back to boom bap, then does a song that has Chief Keef's name written all over it.

This has been recurring throughout his past few years. There was another song (can't find it) where it was damn near a Jeezy impersonation. I just can't identify who he is through his music. Just how I see it.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
One minute he says he's bringing "hip-hop" back to boom bap, then does a song that has Chief Keef's name written all over it.

This has been recurring throughout his past few years. There was another song (can't find it) where it was damn near a Jeezy impersonation. I just can't identify who he is through his music. Just how I see it.
never have liked Fab's music but he is associated with the homie so I dont have anything bad to say about dude, from the things I have heard he is a solid cat.

But any music he has done after son of a pimp has been trash to me

Props: LOOe92510

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Fab turf hops with his music more than 2Pac did and that's hard to do.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
never have liked Fab's music but he is associated with the homie so I dont have anything bad to say about dude, from the things I have heard he is a solid cat.

But any music he has done after son of a pimp has been trash to me
Is he the dude trying to give credibility to kreashawn?

Props: S.SAVAGE