Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660

Its ben raining non stop, gotta do my bike P's test now lol be safe up there so many people are stranded

Also, nobody is buying you a car with your history of corking them.
today was weird as fuck. if there wasnt trees and shit all over the roads you wouldnt even know that the last few days were bad. sunny and hot as fuck. wind was gone as well

Props: BUTCHER 206

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
they wouldnt even let us take them into exams in engineering. only standard scientific calculators or less.
My engineering physics class didn't even allow calculators. We had to just set up the differentials equations. It was such a bitch. Most his problems would have no words, just greek symbols.

I'm already done with the classes that are only standard scientific calculators or less. I got through Cal 1,2,3 with that dinky scientific calculators, while fools where busting out graphs, I was manually pumping out points on the f(x) haha.

I just need it for one class, I'm in Quantum Mechanics, and need it to save some equations and variables. I will re-sell it on ebay after the semester.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com