Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Icon is trying to make me off myself

I don't mind it. It's only for a couple months then it starts warming up again. Just need good heating in your house, a quality jacket with a beanie and some gloves and you are good to go. Plus I like actual seasons. It constantly being hot (or cold for that matter) would drive me crazy that's why I could never live somewhere like Arizona, or Finland lol.
Yeah but do you have actual summers and how hot does it get (celcius plx)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah but do you have actual summers and how hot does it get (celcius plx)
lol Yeah we have all the seasons here and probably some of the best summers in the US in my opinion and I've been all over. It averages mid 70s (24c) to mid 80s (29 c) and every now and then hit 90s (32-36 c) and sometimes even 100s (37+ c) but that's rare.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
just smashed a roast beef sammich and chicken sammich from Arbys

Arbys sauce and Horsey sauce go hard
Arbys roast beef is just awful and I love roast beef. Only thing Arbys is good for is their chicken cordon bleu and chicken bacon swiss sammichs and their sides. Those two sammichs and all their sides (minus the onion rings which are meh) are awesome. I get the chicken cordon bleu almost every single time though and it's probably my favorite fast food sammich in general including burgers from other places.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My mom is addicted to that horsey sauce stuff. I think it tastes good but the sammichs I get there really don't need it. She will literally put like five of those little paper cups full of that stuff on one of their classic sized roast beefs sammichs and I'm always just like dude.. that's a lot lol.

Props: InfamousICON

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy 0R0 @0R0

Songs that didn't make the last One Man Pizza Party and other loosies by ShowYouSuck that he threw together for everyone...

Loose Slices.zip

The cover is fucking hilarious lol