Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was still awake at 7am after laying down around 4am so I popped 2mg of Xanax. I finally fell asleep about 30 minutes later and had a dream I was playing Fred Flinstone in a live-action remake of the 1994 movie featuring John Goodman. Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70's Show) played Wilma while Barney and Betty Rubble were played Patton Oswelt and Courteney Cox respectively. The real kicker was Dino, the Flinstones' pet dinosaur, was played by Riff Raff in a dinosaur version of the custome Jason Gann wears on the show Wilfred.

Yet Dino still had all the mannerisms as Riff Raff does in the movie and talked to me but only I could hear him and everyone else saw a normal dinosaur like in the show Wilfred how everyone else sees a normal dog except Elijah Wood's character and not a guy in a dog costume.

lolwut

Props: infinity

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I was still awake at 7am after laying down around 4am so I popped 2mg of Xanax. I finally fell asleep about 30 minutes later and had a dream I was playing Fred Flinstone in a live-action remake of the 1994 movie featuring John Goodman. Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70's Show) played Wilma while Barney and Betty Rubble were played Patton Oswelt and Courteney Cox respectively. The real kicker was Dino, the Flinstones' pet dinosaur, was played by Riff Raff in a dinosaur version of the custome Jason Gann wears on the show Wilfred.

Yet Dino still had all the mannerisms as Riff Raff does in the movie and talked to me but only I could hear him and everyone else saw a normal dinosaur like in the show Wilfred how everyone else sees a normal dog except Elijah Wood's character and not a guy in a dog costume.

lolwut
Pitchfork said:
Best New Post 8.7