Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , serious q for you, breh, and I aint trying to get all GOM on you. I read through you and namo's discussion and I agree with you 100% about the word nigger. And I feel (almost) the same way about the word faggot, and do my best not to use it anymore, although it was ingrained in me for a long time that was acceptable, so it occasionally slips out. I noticed you don't really use faggot either, and I remember you were one of the only people who propped me a long time ago when I said something about it, although i can't remember the exact circumstances. So my question is why do you (and I do it too) throw around bitch and ho? I'm not trying to give you any shit, I'm a total hypocrite with this one, and my explanation (though not an excuse) is that I treat (certain) women like shit in my personal life and so that seeps through. I would never treat someone differently in my personal life because of their race or sexual orientation, and so that's a much more constant reminder. Your thoughts?

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've known a few gay people to use the word faggot a lot lol

I've never used it as a derogatory term for gay people, have always used it as a next level to the word punk basically.

Although I do understand some if not most gay people are offended by the term faggot, I've literally never met one that has been and most gay people I know laugh at the word and use it themselves.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , serious q for you, breh, and I aint trying to get all GOM on you. I read through you and namo's discussion and I agree with you 100% about the word nigger. And I feel (almost) the same way about the word faggot, and do my best not to use it anymore, although it was ingrained in me for a long time that was acceptable, so it occasionally slips out. I noticed you don't really use faggot either, and I remember you were one of the only people who propped me a long time ago when I said something about it, although i can't remember the exact circumstances. So my question is why do you (and I do it too) throw around bitch and ho? I'm not trying to give you any shit, I'm a total hypocrite with this one, and my explanation (though not an excuse) is that I treat (certain) women like shit in my personal life and so that seeps through. I would never treat someone differently in my personal life because of their race or sexual orientation, and so that's a much more constant reminder. Your thoughts?
All good breh.

Have I used the word? Ya, I have... only when describing a BITCH.

& I aint ever gonna call another man a bitch unless I am ready to get it crackin, cause I know if some dude ever called me a bitch, there is gonna be a really big problem on his hands immediately.

I was raised by a woman, & I dont do the disrespect thing.. taught that by the homies growing up, being the youngest out of them all. Especially when you are away, not by choice, from women.... that'll make you realize they do have a significant role in a mans life other than fuckin.

Now, if a bitch is a bitch, imma call her a bitch & expect her to either go get her man, daddy, brother or uncle to come do something about it. But with every disrespectful word, there is a repercussion. It all depends if I am willing to risk that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The word faggot, man I admit I have used it out of anger on many occasions. I call people fag in place of the words that best describe them at that moment.

I live downstairs from 2 homos & I have said the word loud enough for them to hear it, on purpose. Mostly because I have an actual problem with them that I am not gonna put out on a public forum, but its a real problem. we dont like each other.

Do I aim to disrespect men who fuck other men? nah, that aint my business. I have had an opinion on it in the past that has been changed in growing older, I can truley say I could give 2 shits less if someone is gay. Not my job. lol

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I don't really use the word faggot. Maybe in the 90's it was ingrained as normal to say, but I've matured. It sounds ugly, and ill-informed.

I think I shifted in thought because my wife grew up with her mom having a lesbian relationship - live in girlfriend. I've always known gay people, never had someone that close in my circle.

Sometime there is no word that fits the description "faggot" when your mad, and it has nothing to do with sexuality.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I actually have to stop saying that too but its by habbit. My sister is a lesbian lol she will get offended..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I had the very old southern baptist grandfather of a girl I dated in high school tell me once that "There are the blacks and there are the niggers. I have nothing against the blacks but I hate me some niggers" and I was just in my head like "Wow, good thing you are dying soon huh?" and he literally died two weeks later.