Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I am going to be laughing SO hard if the 49ers lose to GB tomorrow.

All the shit talking via social media, watching the 9ers get their dick put in the dirt... it'll be very good for teh lulz
word, I don't even really dislike the 9ers themselves, its more their fans that make me want them to lose

so on that note, GO PACKERS

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
watch out wt savage is gonna come in at 2 AM complaining about all the niner hate in this thread

:ermm:
I aint mad @ the 49ers, I actually dont even hate them

I am a fan of the game 1st & foremost.... but 49er fans have it out for Raider fans & are still talking shit even after our season is over.

So though I would normally be like "fuck it, bay area it is" ....I am not feelin that sentiment right now.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm excited.

Packers vs Niners is very classic playoff match. I want Niners to win, but really what I want is them not to play like hoe-bags - like we witnessed in seattle. If they lose, I want them to lose with heart.

Props: DVS ONE

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Well fuck I cant wait 2 years for the navy, made a decision to join the paratroopers in the army. No where near the fitness required gotta step it up.

I think I need to call in the big guns and get them to train me..

So long as it's not jew propaganda I'm gonna watch it.

fillyacup @fillyacup

How is lil debbie these days, i don't see her pics anymore
i expect her to be fine, i havent went down to the cellar for a while

Props: NAMO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I hate when people say "we" when they are talking about the team they follow.

Like: "We are going to kick the shit out of the Packer."

uh no, you are watching them on tv, you are on your sofa. They are playing lol.

Props: S.SAVAGE

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Fuck that. I mean, if you think it's the love of your life and shit and you have to give everything...ok, but it sounds like you already did your thing, so just keep some space and see what happens...
this. if theres no get back, then fuck all the other shit. i hate to be blunt (lol....blunt) but theres probably another guy. was the case in my fucked up ass situation. dont matter though, i can honestly say her loss.

pick up your head and do it moving breh.

Props: S.SAVAGE