Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I drink warm beer all the time.

N yes Park, I am alive. But I am weak. I do not want to be alone anymore. I am getting old n someday soon ugly n then I really really will be alone.

If I told you guys how I really thought, you'd think I was crazy. I wish I were dead tho... have for quite some time now. I guess I don't really care anymore how I front myself in a fuckin' online community. Prolly never see any of you guys anyways, even tho I always wished I did. Either way... I'm sick n sad of being alone all the time. I sound desperate I know, but its the truth. I have nothing going for me, nothing to live for, nothing to keep me going.

I want someone to love. I want someone to love me. I want a kid so bad, always have. I'm getting old n none of that shit is going to happen for me. In that case, I just want to be dead because this doing the same old shit day in and day out got way old like 8 years ago.

Sowwy guys, this is how I feel tho. N yer just strangers on the internet who I'm crying to who could give two shits less I'm sure, but thnx anyways.

Sincerely,
Stan