Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Ice T is a 54 year old actor lol internet is funny acting like AP9 should be scurred cause Ice T made "gangsta rap" 25 years ago
Ice T got funds though...

AP9 shouldn't be scared, and Ice T shouldn't be trippen, and get a new piece. If I was maken millions a year, and my bitch acted all hoeish, Id be to the new one with the quickness.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
exactly, i'm not an advocate saying i'd go out of my way to fuck another man's wife, but if I happen to be in a situation where it's about to go down and the bitch ain't my homie's or family's wife, you best believe the pussu would not be turned down

if the bitch wants my dick, obviously you ain't hitting it right or you done fucked up bad and she don't like your ass no more

Props: ELPOLLITO
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just went to /b/ for the first time in at least 2-3 years and just like before on the first 3 pages i've seen at least 4-5 naked bitches and i'm highly certain they are jail bate

that shit is why literally dozens of people are sitting in federal prison right now because of /b/ cause 4chan calls the FBI on folks

Props: S.SAVAGE