Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dear stomach....

Dear stomach,

I apologize for eating 12 BBQ ribs last night. The teryaki flavor had me so indulged, I did not realize you would be angry at me like you are today.

My apologies as well, for eating hella fried potatoes with fresh garlic & onions as well. Had I known how upset, & angry you would have been today, I swear I wouldnt have ate them.

When you woke me up at 4am today, I should have known you were pissed, but it all came full circle when I got in my truck on the way to work & lit that first cigarette of the day.

Regards,
Shea

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dear toilet,

I apologize for the way I have treated you, today. Not just the one in my bedroom, but the one in the hallway that the kids usually use, & the one at work in my office.

I did not intend on sending hot firey liquid magma into your bowl today, but I have & for that I send you my deepest sympathies.

I will be back to see you, shortly.... as my stomach is being a fucking punk today.

Regards,
Shea

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO jake921660 @jake921660
I'm playing fifa 13 right now lol

I just won division 1 season, in ultimate team... crazy. I use to suck at this game.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I took my dog to the groomer today, because he was fucking hard to cut his nails!

The groomer called me saying "you didn't tell me your dog hated his nails cut"... I was like yea he doesn't like it. lol

Props: S.SAVAGE