Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i went to get a post-game meal at the taco truck, ordered some #chicken tacos, and dude asks me right as i'm about to leave "you want some nachos with your tacos?" and i'm like "fuck yeah, why not? you're not gonna charge me for them?" and he was like, "nah breh, it's good..." so i ended up with a free order of carne asada nachos as well

#thanku

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Just go thru them all giving A, B, C, D, F, A, B, C, D, F, etc.

That will only take like 5 mins, then you can drink and use.
This is formally referred to as the 'staircase' method. You stand at the top of some stairs and toss the papers, then you assign each step a grade, and any papers that fall on that step receive that grade. Works very well as long as the students don't pick up their papers at the end of class.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO I started using Ozone last night and holy shit, it's awesome. Now I know why your tracks sound so much more polished than mine. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yes Ozone is awesome... I love that plug-in so much! lol It started making my mac crazy, I seen on izotope page that it has issues on mac osx as of now, so I have to use it on my pc partition.

Last edited:
Props: infinity