Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
So apparently some guy got pushed onto train tracks and died in new york and nobody helped..
those wannabe papparazzi got in on the snapshots hella quick tho.

....couldnt save him because they were too busy pulling out their cameras.

I live like on the border of First Hill and Capitol Hill. I'm a block behind the QFC on the corner of Pike & Broadway.
Funny, that is like, one of the only intersections I remember about Seattle.

Fuck man it's been 10 years since I been up there.

Man I'd fuck the shit out of that dumbass broad then take all her loot.

Man, Shea is even older than me. He is going to be pissed when he sees that post by Tony. He's in Cali too and they know the same people kind of. You better hide Tony, you better hide boy.
It's on, Tony. LOL

he sent me one as well. i never responded

Sup my brotha from another motha?

I literally don't think anything anyone has ever said on here has actually has ever made me mad.

That said I'd still love to punch Tadou in his face few times.
Happy Birthday Tadou! lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Jesus Christ, the 2 worst singers ever ( besides Bob Dylan & Ke$ha ) Norah Jones & Willie Nelson are playing a duet on my Pandora Christmas music station right now.

Sorry in advance for shooting myself in the head.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
OH GOD could you imagine a Dylan and Kes$ha duet song though Shea? With a super cheesy 8 bar solo by Santana that only corperate America could muster together. Hahaha
Fuck My Life if that EVER were to take place LOL

But I love me some Carlos Santana (nomarty)

By far a favorite of mine since birth.

Ke$ha is the absolute WORST entertainer ever, & I cant fucking STAND Bob Dylan, no matter how "great" everyone says he is.

That dude is pure garbage.

& XMAS pandora does not really sound like the business. It serves a purpose though I'm sure....

But hey I'm sure its a better than listening to "multicultural holiday music" all nigh and day like I used to have to at one of my first jobs. Fucking Cost Plus geez....
I might catch a lot of shit on here but I love Christmas music.

Frank Sinatra Holiday station is what I am listening to, & it gives great background sound without concentrating on lyrics.