Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
we went to the shops yesterday with the intention of getting a new laptop for my girl. ended up buying a fucking $1800 mattress for the bed. it was marked down to $1000 and we get 2 years to pay it off so thats like 5 bucks a week each. im not even sure what it feels like to sleep on a decent mattress. my family never had money to waste on shit like mattresses growing up so ive always had the cheapest shit lol. my mattress at the moment is like 15 years old and busted as fuck. this thing felt like i was laying on a cloud when i tested it at the store. it gets delivered friday or sat

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think I'm just going to rent out my house, then sell it. The market fucking sucks right now. To rent though, I need to refinance.

This is a bunch of fuckery. #grownfolkproblems.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
we went to the shops yesterday with the intention of getting a new laptop for my girl. ended up buying a fucking $1800 mattress for the bed. it was marked down to $1000 and we get 2 years to pay it off so thats like 5 bucks a week each. im not even sure what it feels like to sleep on a decent mattress. my family never had money to waste on shit like mattresses growing up so ive always had the cheapest shit lol. my mattress at the moment is like 15 years old and busted as fuck. this thing felt like i was laying on a cloud when i tested it at the store. it gets delivered friday or sat
I feel that breh, I slept on garbage ass hand-me-down mattresses my entire life. Got a cheap ass bed for myself when i was a bachelor, but that thing fell apart over the years.

Just copped one of these 4 months ago:

been sleepin like a baby ever since.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I copped a dope ass mattress about 3-4 months ago. Extra plush double pillow sealey beauty rest or some shit. It was normally like 2 racks for the mattress, box spring, and frame, but got everything for like 900. Still need to get a headboard though. That shit is like motivation when you're smashing and u see that shit rockin. But the mattress is comfortable as fuck though

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I copped a dope ass mattress about 3-4 months ago. Extra plush double pillow sealey beauty rest or some shit. It was normally like 2 racks for the mattress, box spring, and frame, but got everything for like 900. Still need to get a headboard though. That shit is like motivation when you're smashing and u see that shit rockin
I suggest Craigslist breh, you can get a used one on there & either refinish it or just paint it black.

....I paint everything black.