Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Bay Area Compass ‏ B @BAYAREA Compass

New Music: Slow Down Megamix by C @clyde Carson ft. Gucci Mane @E40 Game, Dom K @YBTheRockstar Problem, IAMSU!

http://bayareacompass.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-music-slow-down-megamix-by-clyde.html?spref=tw

Good shit infinity @infinity

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I met mike starr at work yesterday. Not the alice in chains one, because that would be weird.
it would be kinda weird to be dead,& still posting the interwebz. very weird.

<3

And every Brandi I've know has sucked about a thousand dicks a piece. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if there was some rule where if your name is "Brandy" the name police come and take your Y away and give your whore ass a I once you've sucked enough dicks.
Man, this is hella #fact.

Never even thought about that #fact til I read your post breh.

I ran thru 3 Brandi's in my lifetime.

My first chocolate sista was a BBW named Brandi. She seduced me in the carpool lane when we would ride to work together.

so i took her home & fucked her.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Hows your morning going breh?
Im good man, didnt realize you'd be posting this early... seen you guys were on til late last night.

slept in today til 730, the rain had me on super tired status

turned up some Al Green hella loud & got ready for work.

days are good when Al Green starts them off.

imma take off early from work to go get another sectional couch, i bought one 2 years ago & it dont go well in my living room.

that 1 is in storage now.

bought another one in july, but ive hated it since i bought it, but my wife liked it so whatever.

yesterday i convinced her she dont like it either, so today we r gonna go get a replacement & try to sell the 5 other couches we have bought in the past 5 fucking years lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Im good man, didnt realize you'd be posting this early... seen you guys were on til late last night.

slept in today til 730, the rain had me on super tired status

turned up some Al Green hella loud & got ready for work.

days are good when Al Green starts them off.

imma take off early from work to go get another sectional couch, i bought one 2 years ago & it dont go well in my living room.

that 1 is in storage now.

bought another one in july, but ive hated it since i bought it, but my wife liked it so whatever.

yesterday i convinced her she dont like it either, so today we r gonna go get a replacement & try to sell the 5 other couches we have bought in the past 5 fucking years lol
lol, yea I haven't been sleeping too well lately, not sure why. Woke up at like 8am and couldn't fall back asleep.

Its rainy/windy here too. Me and my roommate are going to try and get the xmas lights up on the house friday (well im going to do what I can), so hopefully it clears up (its suppose to).

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol, yea I haven't been sleeping too well lately, not sure why. Woke up at like 8am and couldn't fall back asleep.

Its rainy/windy here too. Me and my roommate are going to try and get the xmas lights up on the house friday (well im going to do what I can), so hopefully it clears up (its suppose to).
I am looking out my office window right now @ redwood trees looking like they are damn near ready to blow over.

supposed to get ugly here these next few days... shitty thing is i promised the kids we'd cut down a christmas tree this wknd