Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm just kidding.

I felt I should point that out. People have been antsy around these parts lately.
Fuck you nuttkase, that shit wasn't funny and you know it. I've tried to be a cool breh with you, us living in the same city and all, but thats over the line. I simply won't tolerate those kinds of statements. I hope brandi73s bad ass little 7 year old spits in your eyeball.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I saw it on the PI website the day it got added on the blog. Didn't know it was posted on here already.
Yeah the stranger linked to it a few days ago and i posted it. Do you follow the SPD on twitter? They actually have a pretty good system, its set up by precinct and they tweet every time they have an incident. I think the guy who sends the tweets is the same one that writes the blog, because occasionally they're pretty funny.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah the stranger linked to it a few days ago and i posted it. Do you follow the SPD on twitter? They actually have a pretty good system, its set up by precinct and they tweet every time they have an incident. I think the guy who sends the tweets is the same one that writes the blog, because occasionally they're pretty funny.
No I don't but I heard they have one which I'm guessing most big city PDs do these days.

This is pretty crazy though...

https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson

hipinion.com • View topic - anyone else think israel doing social media for war is weird

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
they do the same thing here. post stuff like this

#bne This is a sticky situation. 500mt oil slick southbound Tingal Rd, Wynnum, twd i/s Ure St. Slow down & take care #noslidingallowed