Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Goin to cop a bottle and play the new Heems and give Tag Champz a proper listen.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase Some sobriety is always a good thing. I would probably drink every day if my mind, body, and wallet could handle it but it simply can't, the way I drink. How long ago was your last stretch of complete sobriety & how long was it? (Not counting 1-3 days here and there)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Goin to cop a bottle and play the new Heems and give Tag Champz a proper listen.

Nuttkase @Nuttkase Some sobriety is always a good thing. I would probably drink every day if my mind, body, and wallet could handle it but it simply can't, the way I drink. How long ago was your last stretch of complete sobriety & how long was it? (Not counting 1-3 days here and there)
I listened to Tag Champz Bundle last night and it was a whole lot better than when I just jumped through it on bandcamp when we couldn't find it and didn't want to spend $20. There are some really great songs on there. The Heems album upon a listen all the way through and then skipping around on the walk to work is fucking awesome in my opinion.

Yeah I agree for sure that it is. Ummm fuck honestly I really don't know man. It's been awhile for sure. I went a little over 2 years at one point but that ended in early 2008. I don't think I've had many long streaks since then and if I have maybe a month or so tops?