Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I have seen you guys talking about Trinidad James for weeks, I may click and listen some day.

It was similar for Danny Brown, I took forever to check out, and liked his music. We will see if i get same effect.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have seen you guys talking about Trinidad James for weeks, I may click and listen some day.

It was similar for Danny Brown, I took forever to check out, and liked his music. We will see if i get same effect.
Totally different sound than Danny Brown and Danny is also leaps and bounds a better rapper than Trinidad James as well. That said the dude makes really dope songs in my opinion and is pretty funny too.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
was gonna take this bz who's a Niners fan and hella wants to hit a Raiders game cause they had the 2 for 1 deal goin. she was bullshittin talkin bout finding a babysitter... my homie called me saying he has a free ticket for me... so sorry biitch, you took too long

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
what section you gonna be at Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL ?
I don't even know yet breh. My homie just called me and said his girl's friend had 2 tickets she was gonna give him, but he didn't know where they were. He said he's gonna find out tomorrow when he picks them up