Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I think me @0R0 @Gas One & @illuminati_guy are the only fools on here really up on Greedhead's music though.
i slept on das racist for a long time and i think what put me on to them was chillin island..they just made funny characters and i think its well translated in the music..i like how kool ad and himanshu are completely different types of rappers to me in style and personality regard..as far as the extended crew i think greedhead is well spread out in style..but i really do think their music is only for certain people...like..i could see people 'not getting it' or hearing songs like micheal jackson or brand new dance and writing them off..

alot of the rappers on greedhead are weirdos when you really think about it so they dont make for normal listening..i put alot of foreign cats up on big baby ghandi and most like him....people from india etc, i think no 1 to look up 2 was dope..i think he stole his cover from my homie even more when i realize greehead signed someone from SD..but whatever not my cover id raise hell personally

but as a hip hop fan i dont see how you cant listen to either kool ad's 51 and himanshu's nehru jackets and not think some songs on that shit slap..especially AD's shit there was some bay area shit on there , main attrakionz etc... id put my homie on greedhead for 2013 if they pushed shit hard and maybe got into some shit like adult swim or something

i knew despot personally from back in the days so its cool to see him doing well and actually shining...i never hella listened to him like that cuz i guess you just dont be checkin for people you know like that, but he's doing well..i liked his verse on xquires shit with the lucky charms and the digital scale that was a creative idea for a rhyme during a video

Last edited: