Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I remember the year before I went Silverado Middle School there was a shooting, and I was spooked. I was already stressing moving up to a new school lol.

Rumor was he said "I'ma new jack hustler" and pulled out his gun, and shot some rounds in the class and missed.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ahhh found it.

http://www.columbine-angels.com/School_Violence_1991-1992.htm
Silverado Middle School, Napa, California

Thursday, May 14, 1992

Also on Thursday, after being bullied to the edge, eighth-grader John McMahan, 14, shouted out, "I'm a New Jack City hustler!" (The movie about gang warfare was shown over the weekend in Napa.) He pulled out a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum and opened fire on his first period science classmates. They were dissecting worms at the time. He targeted two students and wounded both of them, one was grazed across the chest and the other was struck in the left arm. John left the room and wandered around campus for awhile. He fired another shot into some bushes on campus before teachers were able to talk him into surrendering. The two wounded boys were taken to Queen of the Valley Hospital for treatment. The attack started at 8:45 in the morning.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
NAMO @NAMO is going to cook them meals every night and watch as they both bring other dude's back to the crib while he listens through the walls while they get fucked as he faps and cries

LMAO!!!! #truth

My sister went to Ukraine earlier this year and brought me back Mexican ketchup.

That shit is delicious.
Ukraine, Mexican.... Makes sense.