Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
My friend is getting a new bed delivered to his apartment today, but he's at work. I happen to be off work today so I told him I'd chill over here and wait for them to deliver it. Trying to raid his fridge and this dude has fucking nothing to eat over here

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Those edibles can be strong as fuck. Be careful.
Hell yeah. That's why I'm debating if I even wanna eat one. I have some shit to do today and I don't wanna be a fuckin zombie the rest of the day. Last time I ate one of the edibles he made I was stuck on the couch with my eyes closed, not even sleeping, and didn't move for like 2 hours. Finally passed out for like 7 hours. I woke up in the morning with a fat ass headache, still really stoned, ate some food, chilled for like an hour and slept about 8 more hours all day

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Hell yeah. That's why I'm debating if I even wanna eat one. I have some shit to do today and I don't wanna be a fuckin zombie the rest of the day. Last time I ate one of the edibles he made I was stuck on the couch with my eyes closed, not even sleeping, and didn't move for like 2 hours. Finally passed out for like 7 hours. I woke up in the morning with a fat ass headache, still really stoned, ate some food, chilled for like an hour and slept about 8 more hours all day
if you wanna get stoned, but have shit to do, i'd just smoke a bowl or two, or even like half a blunt but i wouldn't fuck with edibles

but knowing me, i probably would both smoke and eat an edible

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm planning on going to the gym today. When I was smoking somewhat regularly I would sometimes take a few hits like an hour before I went to the gym, but if I eat one of those edibles ill probably just lay on the bench and stare at the ceiling listening to music for like an hour, lol