Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
cpt murphy was denying he was zero on tweeter, i dont believe him lol
I still go back and forth with that one but it was weird how he took extra time to say (whothefuckisthat) when also saying he's not Tyler, Earl or FlyLo.

It would be kind of cool if it was some other random dude though lol. I lightweight don't even want to know who it is.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That new K.Dot album is being kind of weird with me. I really liked quite a few of the songs on there but every time I've been like "Gonna throw a few of them on" when I get to the folder I end up going "ehhh" and putting something else on instead.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i play most if it sans poetic justice and real, also play cartoons & cereal first and the recipe last, other bonus tracks are ass, its really grown on me tho

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris mulder & scully looking decrepit in the 2nd movie, lol @ xzibit being in this
I definatly didnt see the second movie then, BC i would have remembered Xzibit.

I'm watching freedomland on TV, I never knew they made it into a movie, its one of my favorite richard price novels, and it has a pretty great cast. How didi I miss this?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i play most if it sans poetic justice and real, also play cartoons & cereal first and the recipe last, other bonus tracks are ass, its really grown on me tho
Yeah that's what is making it weird for me. I only disliked 3 songs and the others I really liked a lot. Just as of right now at least when I feel like bumping something I just am like "ehhhhh" whenever I think of throwing it on lol. Maybe I'm just not in the right mood or something and holy shit it just started hailing hella fucking hard here right now out of nowhere what the fuck run on sentence pussy.