Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I listen to both The Money Store and Exmilitary on the regular. The Money Store made me go back and really listen to Exmilitary and I really got into that album too. Like I liked it at first, thought they were doing some interesting stuff but it didn't really click. The Money Store made it click afterwards for some reason.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
0R0 @0R0 you see this?

New HD song produced by Marlee B.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO forget who else fucks with HD tough in here Meta4iCAL @Meta4iCAL infinity @infinity maybe?
I like it in general good to hear H over different style beats... he need to change it up a bit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like it in general good to hear H over different style beats... he need to change it up a bit.
I liked the beat and HD spit pretty well on there I just didn't think the combo was too great. That said I'd rather fools branch out and try new things even if they don't work in my opinion rather then do the same shit over and over and over.