Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sometimes i like listening to him sometimes hes annoying as fuck to me lol... maybe because hes a grown adult that still obsesses about clothing... yet after all those hundreds / thousands of dollars spent still looks like a high school student

"artisan stone fired calabrese salami and marinated peppers thin crust pizza with olive oil grana padano sauce. arugula pesto, and thyme" about to be on deck. thats a rather grandiose description this frozen pizza better deliver lol

Last edited:

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
sometimes i like listening to him sometimes hes annoying as fuck to me lol... maybe because hes a grown adult that still obsesses about clothing... yet after all those hundreds / thousands of dollars spent still looks like a high school student

"artisan stone fired calabrese salami and marinated peppers thin crust pizza with olive oil grana padano sauce. arugula pesto, and thyme" about to be on deck. thats a rather grandiose description this frozen pizza better deliver lol

What if I told you, that you can make your own 10x better and easy too?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What if I told you, that you can make your own 10x better and easy too?
id believe you.... but still wouldn't put in the effort to proof my own dough and invest in a pizza stone and do all of that lol... then itd be the same problem with like, making sammiches. id have all these ingredients for 4-10 sammiches or in this case pizzas, but only want a single pizza, then have to eat several pizzas

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
id believe you.... but still wouldn't put in the effort to proof my own dough and invest in a pizza stone and do all of that lol... then itd be the same problem with like, making sammiches. id have all these ingredients for 4-10 sammiches or in this case pizzas, but only want a single pizza, then have to eat several pizzas
nonono its even easier!

If you like frozen pizza, you can just buy the base and a good garlic/tomato pizza sauce, mozzarella and any toppings you like and bam, whack it in the oven!!

I use mushroom, capsicum, kalamatta olives (black pipped), oregano, ham, spanish onion, topped with mozzarella

Props: BUTCHER 206