Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i only watch sports on tv and not that stuff for that reason lol

i have more then a few friends who are libtards but we are still great friends that don't poke at each other
That's the smart way

I can't help but get engulfed by politics though, I don't have cable tv just the internet and I pretty much only use YouTube Amazon prime video and occasionally log in my friends Netflix. YouTube suggestions for me is probably 50% politics 25% food stuff 25% fitness stuff

Props: GTS
Feb 8, 2006
That's the smart way

I can't help but get engulfed by politics though, I don't have cable tv just the internet and I pretty much only use YouTube Amazon prime video and occasionally log in my friends Netflix. YouTube suggestions for me is probably 50% politics 25% food stuff 25% fitness stuff
oh i hear ya

my youtube recommendation is always ben shapiro so i do watch that stuff a few times a week lol

part of the reason i don't have facebook is because i wouldn't like my friends or people if i heard there thoughts they say online that aren't in person lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i played football at saginaw valley in michigan and went to dearborn once

holy shit that placed looked like syria
and that is where the gm and ford big wigs lived right?
Ford house a lot of their IT workers from india around there, but it's like Syria lol

A lot of the rich people live in hella nice areas like Rochester Hills, Farmington and where facebook HQ is at, Birmingham 48009. I think Em lives in one of those areas

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
decided to go see Burr on the 15th instead of Segura on the 8th BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206
Hell yeah. Either of those shows would be pretty awesome, why not go to both? But yes, I appreciate and support your decision to see Burr, if I had to choose one I likely would have done the same, my friend