Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
one of the nights i was tripping balls and i went and had a seat on a metal sculpture overlooking the lakebed and i randomly thought "Chris Farley was a big influence me. i miss that guy"

and then i hiked back to my tent and went to sleep and woke up in the morning to a DJ in between playing music bantering with their DJ partner and she said "so what you're saying is that Chris Farley was a big influence on you?"

Just non-stop telepathic shit throughout the festival; it was bizarre. Time and space are constructs that we can't comprehend

Jun 21, 2016
one of the nights i was tripping balls and i went and had a seat on a metal sculpture overlooking the lakebed and i randomly thought "Chris Farley was a big influence me. i miss that guy"

and then i hiked back to my tent and went to sleep and woke up in the morning to a DJ in between playing music bantering with their DJ partner and she said "so what you're saying is that Chris Farley was a big influence on you?"

Just non-stop telepathic shit throughout the festival; it was bizarre. Time and space are constructs that we can't comprehend
bruh this cosmos series is a trip

true shit man

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA