Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Would love to make a living writing on the internet. I should get an English degree or something to tighten up my writing skills. Got good grades in English 101, English 102, and Screenwriting 101, think I'm actually decent at it.

Would be dope as fuck to be able to get paid to write.

ASU has a 3 year English fast track Bachelor's degree, where I already have like the first year of it done from the Associate degree I just got, could easily finish a Bachelor's up in 2 years. Seriously considering it.

eAdvisor™ Academic Program Search | Major Map | English,BA

Jun 21, 2016
Would love to make a living writing on the internet. I should get an English degree or something to tighten up my writing skills. Got good grades in English 101, English 102, and Screenwriting 101, think I'm actually decent at it.

Would be dope as fuck to be able to get paid to write.

ASU has a 3 year English fast track Bachelor's degree, where I already have like the first year of it done from the Associate degree I just got, could easily finish a Bachelor's up in 2 years. Seriously considering it.

eAdvisor™ Academic Program Search | Major Map | English,BA
If your hearts in it, why not do it then. Follow your dreams and your heart.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Applied for like 80 jobs in the last three weeks since graduating, only had 1 interview and got the "we regret" email the next day. I don't even want to do this shit, but only kept going with it cause it's all I know. Don't know if I can stomach putting in more applications for these IT jobs.

Got called on Friday for an interview tomorrow and they said they would text me the address and never did lol and that was just for a shitty job rebuilding old refurbished computers some company bought from the Government for low pay, maybe it's a good thing they didn't text me back the address, cause I would have taken the job lol
Do you still have or can you obtain clearance? Peep clearancejobs.com

don't feel bad breh my boy is working at a energy plant in Gila Bend making 90k/yr with just a Devry 2yr degree. This was dope af cuz he had to retire from his City of Phx job cuz of a DUI. He was amped cuz SRP was taking over plant which meant he was going to get SRP bennies. SRP came in and said he couldn't stay cuz he doesn't have a Bachelor and gave him a 30 day contract. smh he been in IT for 25 years...:poo:

Last edited: