Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lmao you still in that school man?
What, trying my best to not judge other people and not be a bigot? Not giving a fuck who other people have sex with? As long as people aren't fucking kids, I could give a fuck who they want to be with, how they want to dress, or who they want to be, it has zero effect on my life if a dude wants to be a woman, or vice versa.

Jun 21, 2016
What, trying my best to not judge other people and not be a bigot? Not giving a fuck who other people have sex with? As long as people aren't fucking kids, I could give a fuck who they want to be with, how they want to dress, or who they want to be, it has zero effect on my life if a dude wants to be a woman, or vice versa.
I don't think anyone claimed you were a bigot.

I just think they are one delicate minority with a high suicide rate, so we all need to help them integrate into society. I just wanna do my part to help.

One thing they need to understand though, is ridiculous pro nouns won't help their cause. You either transition into a female and are known as a female or vice versa. None of this Xhe Xi Xu apache attack helicopter non binary hand canon gender fluid AK47 lol it won't help their cause one bit. Gotta be some give and take.

Only problem here, is we have some highly populated areas that are for the most part they are anti lgbt and they are the poorer areas with more of our Islamic friends..

This and legalizing weed are some areas we need to work on. We are at an all time low with entrepreneurships and weed can be a billion dollar a year industry we need to help get our economy strong again. Besides, not everyone wants pills for their healing, a lot of people want organic weed and to be able to smoke in peace.

What we need, is somebody from the States, that can relate to the masses here and publicly speak on the benefits of legalization. We also need data that backs it up. We have some platforms that they can use for free that will reach millions of people, but the govt stopped funding so it's a bit harder but still doable.

I'm trying to do my part. I'm also building a battle league and will use that as a platform to cross promote (us/aus) artists, brands and legalization.