Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My daughter's mom's older brother just died at age 41. Dude was in terrible shape with diabetes and thyroid issues and shit like that from spending his entire life living like shit.

Take care of yourselves friends. We're all hitting that age where shit will catch up to us fast.

btw, yall don't have to hit me with RIP replies, you're all good dudes so I know you'll mean it, but I never liked the guy, but I definitely never wanted to see him die so young, just feel bad for my daughter's mom. Dude knew he was in terrible shape, but never made changes, wished he took care of himself in the end, kept telling my daughter's mom shit like "I'm gonna start exercising soon" and "send me healthy recipes", but never got on it, now it's too late.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
At the lease speaking on it gives relief of hard times
Mostly just speaking on it cause a lot of us in this thread are pushing close to that age and a lot of us have put some stress on our bodies through the years. We've lost a few people in here over the years. Life catches up quick around age 40 and it's hard to recover.

We're losing our youths, gotta take care of ourselves before it's too late.