Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
T @tylerthetaco I wasn't feeling that Maria, as expected. I just really don't think she is a good singer. And the production was strange/mediocre. I kind of liked the first track though. She's been releasing albums for a while now and whatever potential I thought she had at the beginning has not been realized. She hasn't gotten any better, or any worse really, but I'm done with her.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
new holy other is good, but not as good as their EPs
I agree. It's just one guy tho I think.

BSBD actually did their sound better on their new tape lol
That tape was mostly old stuff. Still really great tho. BSBD is better because they can take that sound and go a bunch of different ways with it. Holy Other tends to stay in 1 lane. I wouldn't even put them in the same genre.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm really digging this Haleek Maul x Supreme Cuts jawn. Shit is, different, which I like. Not an album you could go around bumping in your ride but that's not the point of it.
yea i thought it was really good, but coming after oxyconteen, some songs tend to bleed together, but thats just after 1 listen