Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
the first and only 2017 Supermoon is out tonight. go look outside

A supermoon is a full moon or a new moon that approximately coincides with the closest distance that the Moon reaches to Earth in its elliptic orbit, resulting in a larger-than-usual apparent size of the lunar disk as seen from Earth.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Alright guys, you didn't listen when I told you to buy Stellar Lumens at 3 cents and it hit 10 cents today.

Now listen to me when I say to buy this:

SALT (SALT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

When their platform comes out in December it's going be huge. Or I am wrong and they push back the date of the platform and it tanks. I doubt that though.
The Platform hasn't even come out yet, but.

When I posted this on November 28 the price was $4.23
Right this second it is at 5.88.

That's 28 percent gains, in what? A week.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The Platform hasn't even come out yet, but.

When I posted this on November 28 the price was $4.23
Right this second it is at 5.88.

That's 28 percent gains, in what? A week.
And since I made this post it's at $6 USD now.

$6 USD is like 10,000 Canadian Dollars. I am lightweight rich now.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't understand. I just looked up SALT and it says it's just a platform that allows you to leverage your digital assets such as Bitcoin as collateral for cash loans.

How is SALT itself a currency? Are you using your SALT tokens as the loan to somebody else?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't understand. I just looked up SALT and it says it's just a platform that allows you to leverage your digital assets such as Bitcoin as collateral for cash loans.

How is SALT itself a currency? Are you using your SALT tokens as the loan to somebody else?
Yeah, it's a lending platform that will allow people to take out loans using crypto currencies as collateral.

So if I had $120,000 USD worth of Bitcoin I could use that as collateral for a $100,000 USD loan, regardless of my credit history. The Salt platform will hold that Bitcoin until you pay the loan and Salt tokens will be used to facilitate the transactions and allow you will be able to pay the interest off using Salt tokens. 1 Salt token will be worth 25 USD on the platform, so on the market it will reach at least 15 USD. Once you pay off the loan you get back all of your Bitcoin.

Sounds crazy, right? But a lot of these Bitcoin kids have been making 10's of thousands a day, through day trades. Take out a $100,000 USD loan - invest it into trading, pay off your loan and get your Bitcoin back - which is likely to come back at a higher rate because Bitcoin will have increased (unless that bubble pops). Now, I would never do that. But a shit ton of new millionaires are about to.

The Salt Platform actually has a super strong team behind it who are legit and they have partnerships with some banks already in place. The loan itself I think is like 10 APR, if I remember correctly, but don't quote me on it.

All I know is - it's exploding and I am selling most of it off once the platform is released. I am selling half at 15 USD regardless if the platform has been released or not. I'm already investing with 100 profits since I took my initial investments out.