Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I feel like this is gonna be one of them bummy types of rap shows where they just play the normal songs from a laptop and rap over the mp3's and the rappers take a breath like every other word, but you can still hear the lyrics from the mp3's.
You're probably right. Not expecting much because I only know like 3 of their songs anyway. Mostly going to get out of the house and see college girls in slutty costumes. And to end #SoberOctoBert with a bang

May 4, 2002
Yeeee copped 4 .5g oils, my vape chargers should be here soon.

Came home after the fires, noticed my downstairs bathroom sink was leaking, hit up the office yesterday.

Today they came in and are replacing everything in the bathrrom and repainting it, even redoing the floors.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just got a suicide boys ticket enes
Their shows look wild. Would love to go to one. The only time they're coming here though is a part of some lame ass outdoor festival with a bunch of lame ass groups and Suicide Boys are playing during the day.

I want to see them in a dark ass small club with everybody going wild as fuck.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Their shows look wild. Would love to go to one. The only time they're coming here though is a part of some lame ass outdoor festival with a bunch of lame ass groups and Suicide Boys are playing during the day.

I want to see them in a dark ass small club with everybody going wild as fuck.
They were sold out I bought one off craigslist on the venue list only them and one other band was sold out, I seen they were coming a few weeks ago and was like oh Ima get some tickets then seen the other day it was sold out lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie here now if you wanna jump him for lil b
TASK FORCE

Protect Lil B at all costs

Nuttkase @Nuttkase 0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity let's ride

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON Burr, Stanhope, Burnt Chrysler & many more in PHX this weekend. You should go
I might hit up one of the events. They're doing a grip of things at a couple different venues and they charge for every different thing.

Stanhope's live podcast is $28, Burr's live podcast is $25, Ari's live podcast is $25 etc.

The stand up only shows are only $20 though, so I might hit up one of them. Hopefully they all do stand up every night, that would suck if I grab a ticket for the standup on one of the nights and find out like Stanhope and Burr end up on a different night lol