Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was looking at Toy Machine, Deathwish, or Almost decks, but I read some good things about Blind decks and loved the Jason Voorhees print on it, so said fuck it. I had no intention of buying a complete though, I just liked the deck too much to pass up. Gonna switch out the wheels this week and gonna see how these trucks feel for a couple weeks before I decide if I want better ones. If these trucks work out I guess that saved me $45 or so by buying a complete, so that will be cool.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
I was looking at Toy Machine, Deathwish, or Almost decks, but I read some good things about Blind decks and loved the Jason Voorhees print on it, so said fuck it. I had no intention of buying a complete though, I just liked the deck too much to pass up. Gonna switch out the wheels this week and gonna see how these trucks feel for a couple weeks before I decide if I want better ones. If these trucks work out I guess that saved me $45 or so by buying a complete, so that will be cool.
What trucks are you rocking. I still got royal trucks on my black label deck.