Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Which strain(s) of reefers have you been consuming lately ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ?
Aside from the A's game that I went to at the end of last month, as well as hanging out with Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris , DFDoom @DFDoom , and Dana Dane @Dana Dane I haven't smoked flowers much. Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris hooked it up with like an 8ths worth of North Seattle OG (thanks for that), and I bought an 8th of Blue Cookies last week, neither of which I haven't touched yet. I had planned to smoke the flowers with my cousin that visited me for a little over a week but she would get pretty medicated with the Mr. Nice/Fruity Pebbles OG/Emerald Cup OG oil cartridges or various edibles that I gave her.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Hey ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN , what do you think of this hat?

I cant find it anywhere cheaper than $40

ROOSTER New Era 59Fifty Fitted Hat (BLACK) - ROOSTER Fitteds - ECAPCITY Chicken Custom New Era Caps
Sorry, I just now checked my mentions. But I think that hat is hyphy; my cousin actually just sent me the link to that hat a couple weeks back. Unfortunately, I can't wear most fitteds anymore because of my dreads.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
cheeto @cheeto S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang VERSACERO @VERSACERO :