Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Spent like 10 minutes outside and completely lost my appetite and feel slightly sick. Phoenix is fucking retarded.

The airport here has been cancelling flights every day for the last week cause it's too hot for airplanes to operate lol

People should not live here, who the fuck thought to build a giant city in the middle of the desert.

May 4, 2002
Went to marys pizza, got a bbq chicken pizza and that shit was wack as fuck. Those shoe string onion rings on top were cold and soggy and then to top it off the pizza was nasty, i never complain when i eat out but i had to have it taken off my bill. ..

The poor server was like, i was wondering why you wernt eating the pizza. I had to let her know marys is bomb as fuck and she was a cool server but the pizza was ass.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Went to marys pizza, got a bbq chicken pizza and that shit was wack as fuck. Those shoe string onion rings on top were cold and soggy and then to top it off the pizza was nasty, i never complain when i eat out but i had to have it taken off my bill. ..
Did you fall? Because you must be tripping cuh! That's the best pizza they got, hands down.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That joke of a Bellator show last night, then tonight in the UFC a women's fighter shit herself all over the cage during the fight and the main event got fucked up by a terrible ref stoppage. lol MMA has been terrible lately.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
well how the fuck did you get your CCENT/CCNA certificate? D:
I haven't, I'm taking it December when I can take it for free after my class series finishes up.

I worked with Cisco routers and switches for years in the Army and got a CompTIA Network+ cert from the Army.

Personally to me the books over complicate shit.

For me I find learning all of the basics and how to find shit when your actually working in a router or switch. For the tests study the actual test. You can find CCNA test answers online. There's like 200 questions and they select 50 from the pool. Study that shit and cheat bruh.

In Cisco if you know how to do slightly above basic level shit you can easily do complex shit because you have resources everywhere.