Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
That's called a Quesadilla breh no need for culinary school to make those you can open a taqueria without school
Yeah but I wanna know how to cook EVERYTHING, not just that.

I'm 25 mins in and it's a total snoozefest. Does it get better?

edit: yeah, it started getting interesting right after I posted this
Yeah that fucking Alien creeps me out.

ReSpawn @ReSpawn ur a huge douche for tagging mixer magnolia in here I'm starting to see why you catch hate on this site
Oh that's what tipped you off huh? Not that decades of racism?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
ReSpawn @ReSpawn tbh when you said you're orthodox Christian i made the connection. �� :middle finger: emoji hail Satan
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic i have a mountain of sauce come buy I mean try some. ✌

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
remember when the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead?
Yep, I remember Draymond Green being suspending in game 5 solely because of Lebron James crying to the NBA league offices and I remember Steph Curry barely playing game 6 cause of phantom foul calls all game and fouling out for the first time in years.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Even tonight, Lebron only has 2 fouls in 40 minutes, dude has been beating people up all night. Setting illegal screens all night. Blasted Curry in the face during an illegal screen. No whistles. It took him pushing KD at midcourt while KD was bringing the ball up to even get a whistle in the second half lol

Refs stay on dude's nuts, it's terrible. Gonna be even worse the next 2 games in Cleveland.