Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If a Dubs game or UFC ain't on my TV pretty much stays on Comedy Central all day then Adult Swim after Comedy Central starts showing infomercials at 2am.

Bout to get rid of Directv. Didn't have cable for like 4 years and pretty much just watched Netflix and Hulu and it was dope. Got Directv again a little over a year ago and shit ain't worth it. Gonna just start watching streams of sports again.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Comedy Central is the best station on cable for sure. That president show looks hella funny. The last shows I've watched are: Silicon Valley, workaholics, breaking bad.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
If a Dubs game or UFC ain't on my TV pretty much stays on Comedy Central all day then Adult Swim after Comedy Central starts showing infomercials at 2am.

Bout to get rid of Directv. Didn't have cable for like 4 years and pretty much just watched Netflix and Hulu and it was dope. Got Directv again a little over a year ago and shit ain't worth it. Gonna just start watching streams of sports again.
Yup basically paying $130 for like 6 channels I watch

May 4, 2002
I quit watching adult cartoons about 4 years ago. When u work hard af it's nice to come home and veg out on good tv tho
Mon-tues that 70's show on ifc usually until bed. Other days random shit.

4am getting ready for work, adult swim until i leave.

On days i work hella long i usually crash out as soon as i get home, at that point fuck tv.

Last edited: