Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yooo we got hooked up right now. Went with a couple folks from work to a bar a little way up from the hotel after we got off. We got around $120 or so worth of beers and shots and when we were paying the bartender said he bought all the beer and the last round of tequila so our bill was $35. We doubled it for the tip, now I'm pretty drunk, and about to get medicated.

Thank you for reading to my cool story, bro.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Harden is currently worth $80 million dollars with a $15 million a year salary and he just signed a $200 million dollar Adidas deal last year. He's gonna fuck that up by betting?

Plus the Spurs were +220 for game 6, they weren't heavy underdogs. Even if he made a bet that the Rockets wouldn't cover the spread, they were only 6 point favorites, that's still really close odds. Risking hundreds of millions of dollars for a reward that wouldn't be substantial, he would have to be the dumbest person ever.

What kind of bet would he even make? I doubt he could have millions floating on a bet with nobody noticing.
I get everything you stated but his play made zero sense unless he was throwing the game

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gpu came with a free code for ghost recon so probably check that out. Other than that I definitely want to pick up witcher 3 and my buddy wants me to play rust.
Rust looks cool. I need to try one of those survival games. I have friends that play Rust, Ark, H1Z1, Conan Exiles, and that new one Playerunknown Battlegrounds.

PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds is always near the top on twitch, looks pretty fun.