Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You guys realize Canada's softwood lumber industry is pretty frickin' sustainable. Fuck you Donald Trump for that tariff. My work ain't worried but all we do is forestry. I can see it hitting hard, maybe next year. Oil already crushed us. BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 wish you were here to make fun of me for my career choices.

Jun 21, 2016
She moved to Canada years back to plant trees in a forest so she might be a bit of a hippy kinda girl. She kinda got a 90s grunge vibe to her, though, and I am pretty sure she is skeptical on human caused global warming. Hella smart girl otherwise. Super outgoing. Likes to drink and chill. That picture you liked on IG, she took me there. So yeah she likes hikes and nature and shit like that.
Sounds like she could be from Newtown in Sydney. That area is close to the city, filled with hipsters and LGBT or a rich area up north or west of Sydney near the Blue Mountains.

If she is from Melbourne, it's a different culture to Sydney although Melbourne has the most green/leftist people.

We have a billion bars and clubs in Sydney, ask her if she watches sports.

What else does she like?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Lol to be honest I am not sure what else she likes. It's been a couple years since we worked together and when we did it was just for like 3 weeks or so. I just remember she was hella cool. She is fairly left leaning. Pretty sure she was from Melbourne but I will try and find out. Will probablu see her tomorrow but maybe tonight.