Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I got caught driving through New Mexico at this time last year with a dozen weed plants(mostly unrooted babies just sitting in a cup of water, 2 were rooted) and an oz of weed. They didn't charge me for the weed plants. Just a misdemeanor for less then an oz of weed even tho I had at least 42 grams. Basically got a slap on the wrist if you could even call it that. 1 year unsupervised probation.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got caught driving through New Mexico at this time last year with a dozen weed plants(mostly unrooted babies just sitting in a cup of water, 2 were rooted) and an oz of weed. They didn't charge me for the weed plants. Just a misdemeanor for less then an oz of weed even tho I had at least 42 grams. Basically got a slap on the wrist if you could even call it that. 1 year unsupervised probation.
You got Red Dragon'd.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
when I cut through New Mexico I see the pigs stripping down cars

good for you (kinda)

Feb 8, 2006
how is the no drinking going GTS @GTS
pretty shitty

only been taking tuesdays and wednesdays off from drinking
haven't been strong enough to cut it back further yet

get home from work then go coach daughters softball and it's easy to find a reason to pour a drink when its all finally done

not sure why i can't take a month off and just smoke