Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Fuckboys always trying to finesse. I'd pay 260 for real fire all day. Look at like this, all the "exotics" in the bay like lemon tree, gelato, mochi, gello, bacio , zkittlez, real king cookie, orange tree, dirty zprite, orange drank, etc all hit for 3500-4500 a lb while everything else fire that's not branded is 24-2800 at most. 260 isn't asking a lot especially if it comes from a small crop when the batch is most consistently good.

May 4, 2002
Fuckboys always trying to finesse. I'd pay 260 for real fire all day. Look at like this, all the "exotics" in the bay like lemon tree, gelato, mochi, gello, bacio , zkittlez, real king cookie, orange tree, dirty zprite, orange drank, etc all hit for 3500-4500 a lb while everything else fire that's not branded is 24-2800 at most. 260 isn't asking a lot especially if it comes from a small crop when the batch is most consistently good.
No lie the sherbert i copped about a month ago is fire, it was so sticky and full of crys and is still stuck togather today. My wife was amazed it wasnt broken down into shake.

I can go copp a oz of not even mid for 220 and its still better then the bunk ass shit people try to pass off as top shelf.. i think its just the new bootys who dont wanna work and make $ but want weed for damn near nothing.

May 4, 2002
Not trying to come off as a weed snob but i cant stand when people ask for the hook up and then end up trying to tell me some bullshit. It doesnt work like that when you're asking for top shit, if you want bottom, bottom shit to smoke i can get it but im not going to go out of the way during my day to make it happen.