Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol wtf just stumbled upon this on soundcloud

lmao. This is from Your Mom's House Podcast. some legit musicians/beat makers send in remixes every week of recent topics discussed on the show, and a lot a really fuckin good

this one might sound retarded/crazy to a non-listener, but every single line is a reference to something that happened on the show

May 4, 2002
Wtf ive been sick for a week. Thought i was fine until i went back to work yesterday and felt like i was gonna puke all day, finally did at one of my stops. Got home a little before 4pm and couldnt keep anything down. Went straight to bed, woke up and had a fever..

Still cant keep anything down and took more meds for the fever. Hopfully i can keep my composure bc i didnt do hella shit yesterday and i need to at least have it done by monday.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Wtf ive been sick for a week. Thought i was fine until i went back to work yesterday and felt like i was gonna puke all day, finally did at one of my stops. Got home a little before 4pm and couldnt keep anything down. Went straight to bed, woke up and had a fever..

Still cant keep anything down and took more meds for the fever. Hopfully i can keep my composure bc i didnt do hella shit yesterday and i need to at least have it done by monday.
Damn that sucks. Hopefully it's just a bug and will pass soon. Try to stay hydrated and rest as much as possible

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
jake921660 @jake921660 ...I seen these cork Nike Cortez earlier at the mall. They should've named them the Nike Corktez instead.

Attachments