Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
So I got a job offer for a good amount more than I was making. So yesterday I sat down with my boss, her boss the production manager, and HR and aired my grievances and put in my 2 week notice. 2 hrs later they let me go. Lolololol. Even when I try to be the good guy and do the right thing....
Whats the job new job? Im still slaving away at fred meyer making $15.75

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Whats the job new job? Im still slaving away at fred meyer making $15.75
Pacific Seafood. They seem like a really dope company to work for. Everything I've read, seen, and experienced so far has been positive. Now that I don't need to worry about the 2 weeks anymore I'll probably start next week. I got court tomorrow and than it'd be nice to chill for a few days before starting. I gotta get used to night shift again

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
$15.75 seems like dope pay for a grocery store. Is the cost of living high in your town? You could ball in Phoenix making $15.75
No shit that's damn good, especially out there on the coast. And I believe Fred Meyer is union too. I'd stick with that personally