Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Salads are probably my favorite food right now. I'm not talking about "lettuce + dressing" more like anything with 6+ ingredients. It's so easy to get so much micronutrition. That's my new thing since all this stress and shit; micronutrients. Also color. Looking at a salad with multiple ingredients that's super fresh and colorful (eat the rainbow) brings me joy Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

If i can just remain level i think finally for once in my life clean eating and exercise will click at the same time, maybe even with total sobriety as well, and I'm going to accomplish more than i ever have yet. It'll click with a level of positivity and obsession I've never had too. None of this would've been possible if i tried it every one elses way ie "just workout and eat cleaner". That wasn't possible for me; it had to be food first and learning how weight loss truly worked.

Maybe. Probably not. No one prop this i haven't done shit yet i don't want that reward/ reinforcement factor

Jun 21, 2016
Eye fillet. I need to get some of that. I just use steak-umm. You got me craving a philly. Bout to make one tomorrow and piss off my gf. She hates it.
I'm gonna use onions and leave the green peppers to the side and also instead of worcester I'm gonna use Teriyaki, well because, Teriyaki is the best lol.