Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh well maybe there's a problem that I can get fixed and I'll be evened out for awhile. If not then more things have gotta go. I haven't taken modafinil, ephedrine, or caffeine pills since Tuesday (I've been drinking tea and coffee though, mostly tea). If there's nothing wrong with my thyroid or something else to explain it then i need to cut out my ecig and cut out weed too. I already cut out drinking a while ago. I bet my vitamin D levels are going to be low again too i need more sun.

Sun is God. Remember that we used to live in a free energy society before we were all enslaved and history was erased and replaced

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
All i really need is about $1mil though to build a self-sustaining nuclear bomb proof underground bunker. Then once i kidnap emilia clarke and seal us down there things will be great. She'll warm up to it eventually (because of the implications)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just kidding of course... You don't selfishly pick roses; they wither and die eventually. You leave them in their soil to flourish on their own

At least that's what God has been trying to tell me but I don't listen to myself anyway