Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I better start cooking more when I move. I've always been picky about food believe it or not. I need to be in control of it start to finish if I'll ever develop a truly healthy relationship with food. I used to start arguments all the time about my grandma's cooking growing up because she used to do some crazy stuff to help us survive. Like we'd eat some kind of vegetable soup or something made with leftover vegetables. Then we'd have spaghetti. Then she'd make like a spaghetti vegetable soup caserole and id flip out like a piece of shit and refuse to eat it. It stuck with me it's why when I'm anxious ill go eat out every meal it's like a "everything is ok" mental and financial security thing. It's how i got probably up to 280ish most likely just over 300 a few times (when you're that big you don't weigh yourself because you don't care / don't want to be confronted with having to be uncomfortable)
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 quit talking to yourself

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
More countertop space = i can use a much bigger cutting board and also lay out more ingredients. I live in an efficiency and that's actually been a problem a couple of times. Like I'll be like "im not going make chicken pot pie from scratch that'll be a pain in the ass working in a cramped space". A better oven and stove top means i can grab one of these dutch ovens. They can take your cooking from like 6/10 to 9/10 especially things involving meat. Especially anything that involves a deglazing with wine

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm looking at the thing for our pay increases i wasn't supposed to get extended to $15.50 that was for downtown Seattle sites. Not sure if they were like "we have to keep this guy he's reliable and a God" (pretty much any time i fill in for other security guards the clients or workers always want me back and are surprised how vigilant and active and alert aka insane i am). Or maybe they were like "he got his car stolen and he's going to probably quit if he has to ride the bus 4 hours a day while being unable to save for a car"

I'm going with #2 because I'm a negative creep

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Or a 3rd scenario

"he's going to burn our office down when we tell him he owes us for that uniform that got stolen; we better soften the blow down a little bit"
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

still don't know if im responsible for that or if they'll pull some bullshit
"technically you get that money back if you sue for criminal restitution from whoever took your car" oh gee thanks let me put an ad in the times ask them to identify themselves and accept responsibility

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Gotta start making salads and take them to work you go to a sammich spot it's like $5 for one my body ain't gonna adjust well to it tho due to boozing and shitty diet
Nah your body will react well to it. You'll be bursting with energy and feeling better than you have in months maybe even years and you'll start thinking "What the hell was I doing with my life!??!" and wont want to go back to feeling bad

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Whoa

I got a raise from 14.20 to $15.50

Thanks Trump
Why have you not applied at Nintendo or Microsoft? You seem to have some intelligence, why are you punishing yourself? I believe you to be capable of more. Anyway, more power to you, great things are on the horizon for you, once your mind figures it out.

I just got a $4.80/hr raise in December. Thanks Obama.

Edit: Isn't your minimum wage $15/hr there? So you're trolling and I took the bait. Probably make $25.50 as security for high end properties.... But could prob become security at MS for more or get a tech job for much more....

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why have you not applied at Nintendo or Microsoft? You seem to have some intelligence, why are you punishing yourself? I believe you to be capable of more. Anyway, more power to you, great things are on the horizon for you, once your mind figures it out.

I just got a $4.80/hr raise in December. Thanks Obama.

Edit: Isn't your minimum wage $15/hr there? So you're trolling and I took the bait. Probably make $25.50 as security for high end properties....
lol yeah. I'm trolling.

It's not like $15 minimum wage was something that is rolled out over 4 years or only applies to within seattle or any other 10 second google search that would disprove that

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol yeah. I'm trolling.

It's not like $15 minimum wage was something that is rolled out over 4 years or only applies to within seattle or any other 10 second google search that would disprove that
I don't know the laws there, nor do I care enough to google it, I just know you are not some low level dumbass. You'll figure it out.