Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He probably is sexually attracted to men; and it was probably a legit reaction to that picture played up to be a little exaggerated. A lot of men who are overly concerned with physical fitness are homosexual. Or they have some kind of underlying self-esteem and insecurity issues. So it might even be a legit retaliatory venting because a similar thing has happened to them or they secretly fear being made fun of privately.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cant tell if you are serious or not but when i first started going to the gym i spent a bit of time on the bodybuilding.com forum and the majority of posters are there are mentally unstable
I change my mind from dead serious to just messing around consistently. It's the new reality where no one knows what's real or not. I'm conducting consistent psychological operations

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
nice breh time to spend it on dumb shit
yeah lol

Fuck me for having stress and emotional eating triggers, specifically eating out and tipping ridiculous amounts on small food bills, and paying for dumb shit like two car rides, a $13 orca card that I scanned twice and somehow only had $2.25 on it the next day then i loaded $15 on it but it still hadn't processed by morning time so I added $25 more at the little kiosk thing. And being a dumbass and paying to get my car released from an impound (where the fees got higher each day and each day until they would have eventually auctioned it off for probably $200, then charged me like $800+ or whatever ridiculous amount was left on the bill)

What dumb shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My dumb ass will go spend it on a new title (i couldn't find my title anywhere), a new registration, replacement tabs, notary services, repairing the car (its pulling to the right, something is fucked from it being crashed), fixing the brakes becuase they're fucked now, ok im done lol

I wanted to keep going for paragraphs until I faked exploding and disowning you forever then i was going to say sike but no ones got time for that shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
To do list for today:
Take a shower to calm down
Head to police station and ask questions
Possibly fill out police report for all the missing items in the car mainly the uniform though
Head to my bank and ask questions
Possibly spend lots of time calling different credit agencies and freezing my credit
Go to licensing agency and ask questions and buy new title and new registration and replacement tabs
Go to the post office and ask questions and possibly forward my mail to a P.O. box
Come home
Try to sleep but probably wont
Go to friends house and put car up on jackstands and see whats fucked and whats not and if the car is worth maintaining still or not
Get all the WD40 out of the interior
Get the driver side window back on its track
Call work related acquaintance who manages tow company and inquire about possibly suing this other tow company or the property that towed my car
Haircut
Make a doctors appointment for next week, get physical and try to get referral to therapist or psychiatrist for stress management purposes

What the hell else was i going to do

Oh yeah, go to trader joes and buy 4 tarte d'alce and eat at least two of them

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
since i started modafinil ive started planning my day out like that and now even have my agenda on the home screen of my phone. even if i only take this for a month or 2 i think i will develop some decent habits from it.
You ever play Skyrim or Fallout, or any game with a fetch-quest based system or something similar? For extended amounts of time like several hours at a time like you get locked into it and keep doing quests and quests and picking up new quests and all the sudden you've played like 12 hours straight and started with 10 quests and by the end you completed 15 of them with 15 new ones?

It feels like that, but in real life lol
Having the agenda definitely would make distraction or zoning out easier to manage, or could propel you to move faster and faster. For me it propels me to move faster and faster