Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh wait I lied I tried a blood orange one or something like that when I first used it, was pretty good. Just have done plain old soda water since.
Is everything proprietary? Like do you have to insert a little k-cup-esque unique thing of syrup and can only use their type of syrup in little individual things or anything like that? Or can you just use any syrup?

Damn you could probably make some pretty awesome stuff

like... reduce cantaloupe into a simple syrup and add mint or something. I don't know whatever the fuck hipsterish trendy type shit people are doing

bitters + carbonated water would be nice after drinking a bunch

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

easily my two favorite trader joes items. They're somewhat tricky to get right, especially the tomato one. I've found they come out best when you preheat a pizza sheet at like 450 for about 20 minutes, then drop the oven to 425 or whatever the cook temperature is, put it on the hot sheet and baked it for about 1-2 minutes longer than they say. comes out crispy and somewhat flaky and nice

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is everything proprietary? Like do you have to insert a little k-cup-esque unique thing of syrup and can only use their type of syrup in little individual things or anything like that? Or can you just use any syrup?

Damn you could probably make some pretty awesome stuff

like... reduce cantaloupe into a simple syrup and add mint or something. I don't know whatever the fuck hipsterish trendy type shit people are doing

bitters + carbonated water would be nice after drinking a bunch
Nah you pour the flavoring in after you carbonate it and shake it a couple times. Key is using really cold water before carbonating even if you are just gonna stick it back in the fridge after doing so. I found it makes it carbonate much more.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

easily my two favorite trader joes items. They're somewhat tricky to get right, especially the tomato one. I've found they come out best when you preheat a pizza sheet at like 450 for about 20 minutes, then drop the oven to 425 or whatever the cook temperature is, put it on the hot sheet and baked it for about 1-2 minutes longer than they say. comes out crispy and somewhat flaky and nice
That ham, caramelized onions and gruyere one is hyphy as fuck I've grabbed it a few times.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nah you pour the flavoring in after you carbonate it and shake it a couple times. Key is using really cold water before carbonating even if you are just gonna stick it back in the fridge after doing so. I found it makes it carbonate much more.
Nice

brb writing a soda stream recipe book going to earn $783,209 dollars from it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just got told my hair is thinning pretty bad on the top of my head from someone looking down at me from stairs

RIP

Option 1: man up, accept it, pull out a razor and go full Stone Cold Steve Austin

Option 2: go out like a sucker and start buying shit like Rogain

Option 3: kill self

(just kidding on option 3)
Option 4: Become financially successful in the extreme; buy the best hair transplants money can buy. Look 30 at 50; bang 19 year old chicks, share your exploits on instagram

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Option 5: live in denial. Buy Hair Skin and Nails vitamins and Omega 3 vitamins and switch shampoos to something more hydrating for the scalp (i agree all those rogain type things are trash though, my friends brother went completely bald at like 25 years old he was using that stuff and it probably made it worse lol). I haven't seen him without a hat for at least 8 years

Feb 8, 2006
Just got told my hair is thinning pretty bad on the top of my head from someone looking down at me from stairs

RIP

Option 1: man up, accept it, pull out a razor and go full Stone Cold Steve Austin

Option 2: go out like a sucker and start buying shit like Rogain

Option 3: kill self

(just kidding on option 3)

These are historic remains of a once great society of hair