Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
6 foot fence in our backyard in south lake tahoe is almost to the top

crazy you can just step over it into backyard

i hooked up the sleds to the back of the truck and pulled my kids on the sled in the snow, they loved it
turned misfortune into some happy memories. building memories is beautiful; salute fam

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
but at the end of the day, I only had 2x 15s so the bass wasn't mind blowing,

here's 2x15's with a little extra power to them

Uploaded on Oct 24, 2008
2 AQ HDC315 Subs
2 AQ 2200d Amps
2 Redtops
2 runs of 0 gauge
200 amp alt
Big 3 in 0 gauge
7.5 Cb foot box @ 38hz (after displacments)
Pioneer 880 HU

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"MasterOfAllBass7 years ago
it all depend on the install and car bud. but yeah, with 2 redtops and big3 in 0gauge with 2 runs of 0 gauge and a 200 amp alt i was fine. never droped below 13.

take that back, on a bad day 12.8 lol
Reply "

Jun 21, 2016
That's cool. I haven't said anything to my niece and nephews for like 4 years lol

I think they're like

Or 8

Or 5

I really don't fucking care at all. I hope they never try to talk to me.
thats not cool

I havnt spoken to my sister in maybe 10 years but she still comes over to visit my kid and takes her to the park and ride the ponies and shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
thats not cool

I havnt spoken to my sister in maybe 10 years but she still comes over to visit my kid and takes her to the park and ride the ponies and shit
I know lol

I keep saying ridiculous awful shit hoping someone calls me out

It's kinda true that I'm not really a major part of their life, but ignoring them, telling them not to talk to me? Not true. and Yeah I should get decked in the mouth for some shit like that

Feb 8, 2006
I don't know how to say this without being weird so fuck it ill just say it; I think it's pretty cool you're so spiritually healthy, and emotionally healthy. It makes me feel good. I appreciate and support your life
lol thanks
it's a lot easier to be responsible when you got kids that depend on you
without them i would be a mess with drugs and drinking, they definately help me keep shit in moderation

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Finding balance: 6 dimensions of wellness
Wellness and living a healthy life have evolved to represent more than being physically fit. No longer is it enough to make it to the gym and sweat. Today, being healthy and alive involves a more complex and systematic approach that integrates states of physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Many health experts believe in a theory of wellness that evolved from several crucial areas of healthiness that compliment one another to provide a well balanced, vital and prosperous life.
A well-regarded and concise theory of wellness and lifestyle improvement was developed in 1977 by Dr. Bill Hettler, co-founder of the National Wellness Institute. Dr. Hettler theorized and developed a wellness paradigm that integrates six dimensions of wellness that could be used as a guideline for attaining a whole and complete life.
Dr. Hettler states in his hypothesis that in order to lead a vital, fulfilling, well rounded and balanced life, certain lifestyle dimensions need to be met. When one or more dimensions is missing or falls short, the imbalance sets off an effect that throws off the entire equilibrium and poise to one’s life.
The National Wellness Institute, along with the help of leaders in health and wellness, shared many interpretations and models of wellness. Through this discussion, there appears to be general agreement that:
• Wellness is a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential
• Wellness is multi-dimensional and holistic, encompassing lifestyle, mental and spiritual well-being and the environment
• Wellness is positive and affirming
The definition of wellness, long used by the National Wellness Institute, is consistent with these tenets. “Wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices toward, a more successful existence.”
It is the integration of the six interactive dimensions that continually influence and balance each other and create overall wellness. Each dimension forms a piece of a lifestyle pie; without one piece, there is a void, a missing link that imbalances the remainder of the dimensions. Life becomes askew when a piece of that pie is missing; the remaining fundamentals of wellness will be missing something crucial. Some believe that if one’s life is not focused on all six dimensions, dissension among the rest will exist and life will be more demanding and unstable.
The six dimensions of wellness are: physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, environmental and social. They are discussed in greater detail below.
Physical: Maintaining a sound substantial body through regular exercise, proper nutrition, sleeping well and avoiding harmful habits. Maintaining a consistent well-rounded exercise program is crucial to physical wellness.
Emotional: Being in touch with your emotional presence and being aware and comfortable with your own thoughts and feelings. Emotional wellness relies on being able to express one’s thoughts and sensations and to be able to absorb those of others.
Spiritual: Having a sense that life is meaningful and has a purpose and that we are guided in our journey. Spiritual wellness is about embracing the meta-physical and reaching beyond the physical realm of existence and experiences.
Intellectual: Being able to engage in lively interaction with the world around you. The intellect is about flexing the mind’s muscle and opening the mind. One’s intellectual being is about continued learning, problem solving, processing and creativity. Intellectual wellness involves connecting with others on a cerebral level.
Environmental: Surrounding yourself with a healthy work and living environment free of hazards and focused on conservation of all natural resources and the role we play in bettering the environment. Environmental wellness is about respecting nature and your surroundings and in gaining personal fulfillment from our surroundings.
Social: Social wellness is about relating, interacting and communicating well with others. Social wellness is also about being comfortable in your own skin to be able to contribute and engage in a healthy living environment. Including people in all aspects of our lives is tantamount to social wellness.
By embracing these dimensions you are better equipped to manage the complexities and spontaneity life presents to us. When one or more dimensions are jeopardized, the others play a greater role to balance out the compromised dimension(s).

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus