Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I hit the theater weekly at least. Just something I've loved to do since I was a kid. I'm a weirdo movie nerd though, just love something about the theater. The chain of theaters I go to have a loyalty cup also, only $1.50 per fill and it's a big ass cup. Lasts from January 1st to December 31st every year and is only $5 for the first fill and the cup. Save a lot of money that way.
Is there a Regal out your way? If so shoot me your address and I'll send you some readmit tickets.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON I only got one AMC pass but I got a decent amount of old Loews ones which they should accept seeing the two companies merged but retained the AMC name. If you want them let me know.
Yeah I'll definitely take them if you don't want to use them. Just looked up that Regal in Gilbert and sure enough it's there lol had no idea we had one here.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So many dope movies coming out over the next 2 months, probably gonna be hitting the theater twice a week lol

Split, Resident Evil, Rings, John Wick 2, LEGO Batman, A Cure For Wellness, Fist Fight, The Great Wall, Logan, XX, Kong Skull Island, The Belko Experiment, Ghost in the Shell